Demystifying and Simplifying the Insurance Process
Insurance companies and plans may be confusing and certainly difficult to understand. The office staff at CJNC is available to help. Their goal is to make the process of getting your bill paid as painless as possible and get you the maximum benefit allowed by your plan. There are several steps that you can take to make the process simpler
- Make sure you add your baby to your insurance plan as soon after birth as possible. Call the plan customer service phone number located on the back of your insurance card. The health plan will walk you through the process by asking a few questions.
- Make sure CJNC has your correct insurance information. We get your insurance information through the hospital so sometimes their records are not up to date or incomplete. By providing CJNC with your current insurance card, front and back, helps us submit the claim correctly. This can save weeks of confusion.
- Send CJNC a copy of your EOB. Sending our office the explanation helps insure that we properly credit your account and is instrumental in following up with insurance to pay your claim. There are several ways to send us the information.You can mail it to:
Central Jersey Newborn Care P.O. Box 74 Skillman, NJ 08558
You can fax it:908-359-4036 Or You can email it: email@example.com
- When you receive a check from your health plan, endorse it and send it to CJNC. Certain health plans will only pay in-network doctors directly, they send re-imbursement to the subscriber. If this should happen, just endorse the check and send it to our office along with a copy of the EOB.
- If you have any questions or concerns, contact our office. We are here to help you deal with your insurance company. Our representatives are happy to answer your questions or explain your EOB. Just give us a call at 908-829-3465.